MODEL/DESC: Delta 5
Designed with the user in mind. Daniel Defense has taken the modularity of the AR platform and integrated it into a one-of-a-kind bolt action rifle. From an interchangeable cold hammer forged barrel to a user-configurable stock, the DELTA 5 features out-of-the-box customization that would normally require professional gunsmithing. Designed for the user that expects more from their rifle, the DELTA 5 provides the ultimate long range shooting experience from the day its purchased.
- User-interchangeable, proprietary steel cold hammer forged to contour
- Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug
- Three-lug bolt with a 60 degree throw and floating bolt head
- 5/16 - 24" removable bolt knob
- Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety (1.5
|CALIBER||.308 WINCHESTER|7.62 NATO|
|STOCK FRAME GRIPS||-|
|FEATURES||Action: Bolt Caliber: 308 Winchester Barrel Length: 20" Capacity: 5+1 Trigger: Adjustable Single-Stage Safety: Two Position OAL: 40" Weight: 8.9 lbs Stock Description: Fixed Metal Finish: Black Cerakote Twist: 1:10" Barrel Description: Cold Hammer Forged Muzzle: Threaded Receiver Material: Steel Alloy Sights: None, Scope Base Barrel Length Range: 20.00" to 21.99" Weight Range: 8.00 lbs to 9.99 lbs Hand: Right Stock Finish Group: Black Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black|
There are no reviews for this product yet. Want to be the first? Click here!